Seared Ahi Tuna & Mango Salsa
- In a bowl, combine all the spices for your rub. Brush your tuna with grape seed oil, and cover the fish with your spices, getting all sides nicely coated. Set aside.
- Peel and dice your mangos into small chucks, and place in a medium bowl. Finely dice your red onions, jalapeños, and cilantro, and stir into the mango. Add your lime juice and season with sea salt, and pepper. Stir, and set aside.
- Place your Frigidaire Professional griddle attachment over the PowerPlus® 2-in-1 Burner & Griddle and turn the heat to medium high. Melt your butter, and sear your tuna (about 1 - 1/2 minutes per side) so the outside of your fish is blackened, but the inside is still pink.
- Slice the seared tuna into thin strips. Combine your sour cream and one tablespoon lime juice, and stir together
- Top each taco with a dollop of sour cream, 2 pieces of tuna, and 2 - 3 tablespoons of salsa. Add a spring of cilantro, and enjoy immediately.