These sweet peppercorn & honey-glazed chicken wings will be a knockout at your next sports party.
- Slice the wing where it bends down to the joint. Using your hands, break the wings apart even further until the joint is visible. Take a knife and slice between the joint. You can also have a butcher do this.
- Pat dry the wings with paper towels. Combine the salt and baking powder in a bowl and toss wings to coat.
- Arrange on a baking rack on top of a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Leave room between the wings. Place wings in front of a fan for at least an hour to dry out the skin.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes and flip wings and bake for another 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Toast the pink peppercorns over a medium heat until they start to become fragrant. Allow peppercorns to cool.
- Crush in a mortar and pestle or crack in a pepper mill.
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot and bring to a small boil.
- Remove from heat and toss with wings just out of the oven.
- Garnish with more crushed peppercorns and enjoy!
Crank up your cooking tip:
Dry out your wings for up to an hour before placing in the oven for truly crispy oven baked wings! The Frigidaire Professional Range has Convection that circulates the heat in the oven for evenly cooked wings!