This Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe makes for the perfect ending to any dinner. It’s easy to make and topped with a delicious salted caramel sauce!
- For Bundt Cake: Combine melted butter and water together.
- Combine cocoa, sugar, flour and baking soda together and sift.
- Use a wire whisk to mix butter and cocoa mixtures together, scraping the sides as you go with a spatula.
- Add sour cream, eggs and vanilla and mix with a wire whisk until combined and smooth.
- Pour into a Bundt cake pan that is greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Test with a toothpick (toothpick should come out clean). Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn upside down to remove from pan
- For Salted Caramel Sauce: Place all ingredients except salt into a heavy pan.
- Stir and heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add salt and let cool. (Note: This sauce will thicken if refrigerated. But you can heat it back up prior to serving if desired.)
- Generously pour salted caramel sauce over Bundt cake prior to serving.
Crank up your cooking tip:
To achieve a perfect consistency of the salted caramel sauce, use the Frigidaire Professional Gas Range for precise temperature control.